Coming this week...

First off, I want to thank everyone who has been reading this blog. One problem with my old one, besides lack of interesting content, was lack of readers. So thank you for actually reading "My Mundane Life", and make sure to leave comments, lots of them!!!
Hopefully sometime this week, after I study for all of my wretched tests, I will have my top 5 Most Anticipated Films of 2008 up, and maybe even a summary of the week's news events if I get to it. Here's a preview of my countdown (most likely, each will be in a separate post as I finish them). I had an extremely difficult time ranking them into a top 5, so don't be angry if your favorites didn't make the list. I've also included the distributing studio, release date, and lead actors for reference.
5. Brideshead Revisited (Miramax, July 25): Emma Thompson, Matthew Goode, Ben Whishaw
4. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Paramount, December 19): Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, Tilda Swinton
3. Doubt (Miramax, December 5): Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams
2. Revolutionary Road (Paramount Vantage, December 19): Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Kathy Bates
1. The Dark Knight (Warner Bros., July 18): Christian Bale, Heath Ledger (RIP), Aaron Eckhart
Each post will include any available trailers, posters, and/or pictures, as well as my plot summary and thoughts on it. So that's something to look forward to this week!

3 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

I love your blog! Can't wait to hear more...

Maria Sondule said...

Why in particular are you looking forward to #1 rather than some of the others?

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyyy there! Slick blog. I would comment some more, but Jackerman's going to cut out my liver and sautee it with onions if I don't finish this draft. Talk to you tomorrow.