Random Comedic Tidbit


Hilarious video of SNL's Seth Meyers performing stand-up at Northwestern University, which is actually where he graduated from. He jokes about the difficulties of the French language, something that I am very familiar with, being a student of French myself. I'm a big fan of his musings on SNL's Weekend Update segment, which is a satire of the news and his many celebrity impersonations in SNL sketches. He's freaking brilliant, so no wonder he's SNL's head writer. :)

4 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

LOL, that was really funny!

Maria said...

Thanks for liking the random things I post on my blog! (I also love the movie THE HOURS and Kate Winslet, by the way!)

Anonymous said...

pahahah! lol

i kind of wish i took french instead of spanish that first year in middle school when we were allowed to decide...

Maria Sondule said...

Yay, you got random comments!!