Doubt poster and some changes...

Looks awesome and very "Oscar-y". I love the church steeple shape, the font, the colors (black & white, but with a tiny splash of color at the top), and the basic "subtlety" of it, which really reflects the film itself. To refresh your memory, here's my post from May, #3 of my Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies of 2008. http://mymundanelife11.blogspot.com/2008/05/3-doubt.html
In general, I'm looking forward to this fall, when Oscar season comes full swing, and the studios roll out their contenders. Miramax's biggest chance at Oscar gold is evidently Doubt.
On another note: I added a blog list to the sidebar, promoting a few of the many blogs I recommend. I also changed the color scheme a little bit to fit the blog list, but I'm still tweaking and tinkering with it. Be back later with anything else I can think of...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwah! thank you for linking to me!