Classic. Now we know how Dunder Mifflin really sells paper. (From this week's episode, "Customer Survey")
the random musings of a peculiar high schooler, providing perspectives on current events, the arts, culture, and other aspects of the contemporary world. my life, however, does not have many details to it; therefore it is mundane.
5 comments:
hehehehe. hilarious!!!
LOL! Now I must watch The Office.
You should, but it takes a while to get caught up. I got addicted midway through season 2, missed a lot of season 3, caught up during the summer, missed part of season 4, caught up this summer, and so I am really surprised I've only missed one so far this season!! (And I watched it on Hulu the next day. Thankfully, this is one of only 3 shows I watch regularly.)
Still, it is a phenomenal series that blends wit with drama and is funny and serious at the same time. You feel a sense of familiarity b/c it tackles so many real world issues and the characters are so authentic. Sorry for my rambling.
Wow, 3 shows? I only watch House. The play really cut into my tv schedule.
Which ones do you watch?
The Office, 30 Rock (which are back-to-back on Thursdays, 9 and 9:30), and SNL (Saturdays at 11:30). Thursday nights are always hectic when I'm trying to get everything done, but I always have time to watch SNL. And, I watch the Law & Order marathons on TNT occasionally. That's a show I wish I could get into more.
Post a Comment