Sorry for being sort of MIA this week. My teachers have been somewhat cruel in piling up the exams and papers, so I've been utterly swamped with work. They want to get everything in before the Thanksgiving break causes us to lose our minds (literally: it happens!). Also, my duties as co-editor of our school's newspaper have kept me
très occupée. If all goes well, I should have a new and intriguing post up by tomorrow. The topic I am keeping a surprise, so stay tuned! (I haven't had a film-related post in a while, so one can speculate...) Until then, winter is upon us, so here is a beautiful winter picture of my favorite place on the planet, New York City. This particular snapshot shows the view overlooking Central Park. Lastly, thanks for your responses to the questions I posed recently. I think I'll use that method more often; it stimulates some interesting responses and I enjoy reading them.
3 comments:
You're gonna write about 'Twilight', am I right or am I right?! :D
The picture is beautiful. I love snow. G'luck with the school stuff=).
I hope she does, Zany, but if she doesn't I will take up the mantle and attempt to write a review....
I like the pic too, it definitely symbolizes the beauty of New York.
oh man, i love that picture. and yes, good luck with school things. i have a lot of stuff due before thanksgiving too. it's sick.
Post a Comment