Shorts


"Rejected Shorts" A random selection picked out from my YouTube favorites after a long day. My Saturdays always tend to be long, since they are spent at Forensics tournaments... (Friendly warning: the video is slightly inappropriate. =D)
Hmm...nothing else to look forward to. Oh wait, new SNL tonight with the classic Steve Martin hosting and Jason Mraz as musical guest! And tomorrow night after the Super Bowl, a.k.a. the biggest TV event of the year, there's an hour-long Office episode. It should entail some interesting Dunder-Mifflin developments b/c those always happen in the hour-long shows. :) And, I'm starting an exciting (I hope!) series of posts on- you guessed it -cinema. Again, I apologize if the "film-bitching" bores you. I know I inevitably dwell on that topic around this time every year. I promise I don't talk about movies nearly this much during the rest of the year, except for maybe the summertime. Hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend!

4 comments:

Zany said...

Half of the humour is in the inappropriateness, eh? :)

I KNOW, isn't Jason Mraz performing with Colbie Caillat? I love them both. Btw, Jason Mraz is a vegetarian :), I clearly love him all the more for that. Sorry, I am rambling.

I am also looking forward to the Office, especially since I didn't realy like the last new episode. '30 Rock' on the other hand is going strong.

Are you kidding me, I enjoy reading your film reviews. I especially loved your "Revolutionary Road" review. I really liked the movie, and it made me want to read the book again. That is why I haven't posted a review yet. Their acting left me awestruck.

So post your cinema related blogposts, and don't apologize, because I would be looking forward to them :).

Sorry for rambling on.

Maria Sondule said...

I love Jason Mraz! Well, I only like one song of his but it's really good.
Don't worry about movie-talk. At least you think about the stuff you watch- not like most people who are just couch potatoes for the sake of it.

Anonymous said...

lol i loved that video. but the ending was sad.

i need to start watching the office from the beginning again. i started watching, and then i stopped because i missed like ten episodes, and now i need to watch again... this is a problem.

and i love your film reviews! i usually am not as informed about movies as i would like to be, so they help.

changetheworld360 said...

@everyone: Thanks! I will, of course, continue the cinema posts, but expect them to die down after this month. Variety is important.
@Zany: I was awestruck too, but those two and their performances always leave me in awe. So, I think I need to invent a new word for them, since this time, the awe was on a totally new level.
@Maria: Is it "I'm Yours"? Great song, but so overplayed. I think people need to realize that he has other good songs too, like "Lucky", his collaboration with Colbie Caillat.
@kibberon: Yes, I have that problem too. I missed almost all of last season, so I didn't get to catch until the summer. It's totally worth the catching-up! ;)