
Yep, not so well. I've succumbed to the common cold, unfortunately. Of course, it did not come as a surprise, since colds spread like rapid fire this time of year. My nose is congested, I think I might have a fever (possibly), and I am currently surviving on cough drops. I made the wrong decision to go to school this week, seeing as this damn cold has greatly reduced my productivity level. I kept zoning in and out during class today and felt hungry every two seconds. Odd. Not to mention, this week has been such a bore. In the meantime, these people sure as hell aren't reduced to sneezing every second like me, unless they fall ill on their boat. (Just a reminder: as with all SNL material, there is some vulgarity, so be aware!)
Btw, we totally need more of the rest of The Lonely Island. Love Andy, but Akiva and Jorma are hilarious as well, not to mention the masterminds behind all Digital Shorts. None of them will ever be as great as Lazy Sunday, but one can dream.
6 comments:
I hope you feel better soon :). I find, Vicks really helps with stuffy nose.
I didn't know this week's SNL was new.
Take care :).
I, luckily, haven't been sick in AGES. It's been over a year now... not even a sniffle *knocks on wood*
Sorry to hear you're miserable! By the way, what are you? Sophmore, junior, or senior? I dunno if it says in your profile or not...
*feels stupid*
I LOVE LOLCATS/ICHCHEEZBURGER.
i hope you get better soon!
Hope your feelin' MUCH better! As for the vid, PDFLMAO! & I hate letter groupings like that! ;-}
WV-"fratidin"= The place at a college where the party was held & how you feel the next day......or not.
Post a Comment