Into the Storm

Finals week is nearly here, so my posts will be sparse for the next week or two. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend! I unfortunately do not have much to look forward to this weekend, just studying and auditioning for an orchestra. I really hope I don't blank out in the audition room...
Forensics banquet tonight!
Sorry this post is so pointless.

3 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Good luck with your audition!

Anonymous said...

yes! oh god, finals. i'm glad this year is almost done, but it feels like i haven't actually accomplished anything worthwhile.

i still have to ask teachers for recommendations. BLAHHHHHHHHH only two more weeks basically and i'm still stressing out! and this summer, oh this summer, i am scared for. i have to start building my portfolio for applications. i remember you're going to the columbia summer program; good luck!

long comments. sigh.

Zany said...

G'luck with your exams, and audition :).