Still Here

Finals are over. Earlier, I actually had time (wow, what a concept) to bake cookies for my newspaper staff to thank them for a (mostly) productive year. Yummy. =>
With only two days left, school is over for the most part. Unfortunately, I have to carefully plan my summer, seeing as that I have lots of things to accomplish. I have a few colleges to visit, forensics camp at George Mason University for two weeks in July, summer assignments, volunteering, and more. On a brighter note, my family and I are visiting San Francisco in August. I've never been to California, so I'm really looking forward to it. And, I can't wait to get out of suburbia for a while.
For now, I'm enjoying the moment. It's nice to be in a good mood for once. My English teacher told me that she could see me as a writer when I'm older (very flattering coming from her). Our wind ensemble is the official music provider at graduation this weekend, and I'm seeing Up tomorrow with some friends as a last get-together before the summer. Life is good. :)
After this, I'll be back to posting more substantive remarks. Up review next.

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

The cookie was really good. *rubs stomach*
I can see you as a writer too, so don't take a break from it just because you have a lot of other stuff to do!

Zany said...

I second what Maria said. I can also totally see you as a writer. And, I hope your exams went well.

I really enjoyed watching 'Up'. It is such a sweet story. So, I will anxiously wait for your review :).

I have also never been to the West Coast, so make sure you blog about your trip.