As you can see, I've conducted a major overhaul of my blog. After a lot of added patience and frustrating HTML and CSS, I'm mostly satisfied with the result. Please bear with me: The fine details still need adjustments. In particular, I'm experimenting with different color schemes to see what I like best. Initially, I thought this was a waste of time, and I always feel guilty about wasting time when I should be doing actual work. But, I think my blog really needed a change, and this layout/template is very original. So...yay or nay? Let me know what you think!
Song time! [insert really tacky segue] I love Feist and her originality; I wish I could see her in concert sometime soon. Here's her song "The Water". It's simultaneously relaxing and stirring. I listened to it at camp on nights when I couldn't sleep.
2 comments:
OMGOSH LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT. I AM A FREAK WHEN IT COMES TO HTML/CSS AND. I LOVE IT. It's really really wonderful. It looks sort of newsprint-y, which I personally think goes great with your posts, since they are sometimes politics-based, sometimes movie-based, and sometimes current events-based. It's great.
Thank you kibberon! :) You make a very good point about the newsprint, which I didn't realize until now.
Post a Comment