Thank You/Merci/Danke/Gracias/谢谢



Happy Thanksgiving, blogosphere! I am eternally thankful for my friends, family, and all those around me for putting up with the pandemonium of my life. I'm so grateful for their support and encouragement through all the moments, both good and bad, that define my mercurial existence, especially during this difficult time. Every writer must certainly acknowledge the power of words. Without words, the world could not go 'round, and we wouldn't have a means of defining all the things that make up our tumultuous lives. Speaking of life, I suppose I am thankful for life as well. Excuse the cliché, but life is fleeting and precious. Even when I'm feeling downtrodden, I should continually remind myself of all the things that I have and all the people that make my life enjoyable and happy to be alive. Or as our principal likes to say: "Hallelujah! It's great to be alive!!" That's the attitude I need. And, of course, thanks to you, readers, for sharing your inspiring words and pictures and for reading these scattered thoughts.
Gobble gobble! ;)

2 comments:

Common Household Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Sondule said...

I hope you had a great thanksgiving! Yes, I agree with you about words. (btw, your thoughts are not scattered, they are precisely expressed in a way that shows your power of words) It's Great to be Alive!!!!
PS, the first one was me, I forgot to log out of my mom's account. :P