Due to the blizzard (and subsequently digging out from two feet of snow), we haven't had school, which means I've been at home, sipping tea, catching up on work, working ahead, and finding ways to waste an exorbitant amount of time and then feeling guilty about it. I'm slightly frustrated about not having school b/c it's screwing up my schedule and limits contact with others. Not to mention, round two is coming tonight, so I'm expecting more of the same. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't have school for the rest of the week, but for now, and like always, I'm taking it one day at a time.
Sorry about not posting for a long time. Hope everyone's been OK. Life has been busy and exhausting. Between school and all my extracurriculars, I rarely have a minute to even breathe, let alone post. :( Olympic fever is starting to set in, but I'm going to be at a major forensics tournament and will have to miss the opening ceremonies! Boo. And of course, awards season keeps chugging along. I've tried my best to keep one eye on the developments.
Now I have to start packing for the tournament, which I'm hoping will be a blast, provided that our flight doesn't get canceled.
The snow is pretty, though.

1 comments:
SIPPING TEA!!!! :D
Post a Comment