Finals Week & "Viva La Vida"

Sorry I've been MIA this week. Finals have absolutely killed me. I have four more next week, so I won't get to chill until Thursday. The really great news: 5 more days of school left! We get out a week from today. But... I'm eagerly awaiting Coldplay's new album Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends, or just Viva La Vida. It's a good title: "viva la vida" literally means "live the life." It's being released on 12 June in the UK and 17 June in the US and Canada. I'm totally loving one of the singles, "Viva La Vida." Take a listen...

And if you're not really familiar with Coldplay, I would highly recommend "Clocks", "Yellow", and "Speed of Sound" as some songs you should hear. For something slower (if you'd like), try "Warning Sign". Two common aspects of most Coldplay songs that I really enjoy: poetic lyrics and free-flowing melodies.
Have a good weekend, although most of mine will probably be spent studying French, Math, and European History...

4 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

I like the soundtrack!

changetheworld360 said...

Ah, you mean the song?? Yes, it's very cool. You should definitely listen to more Coldplay.

Maria Sondule said...

I dunno... You've already turned me into a Grobanite...

Anonymous said...

i like your blog!

ahh you're so lucky! we have school for at least 15 more days, not including weekends. and i love coldplay too! i saw the ipod commercial that featured them and i wrote on my hand to look the song up on youtube or something.