Sorry for the uber-long last post. I just wanted to reflect on things and take a breather.
I haven't
been up to much, just chillin' at home, trying to do something productive. On Saturday, I watched Little Miss Sunshine with some friends. It's a great flick: it has a fantastic ensemble cast along with an extremely witty and clever story. I really connected to this dysfunctional family and their endeavor. All together, it creates so many memorable moments, sometimes touching, sometimes just flat-out hilarious. This is my 2nd viewing of the film, and I still rate it a 10/10. I'm also in the process of re-reading my favorite book and listening to random music, as usual. ;)
Besides that, I've been busy packing for my trip to Shanghai (just visiting family), hence the title "Trans-Pacific/Shanghai Calling". (sorry for the 2, I couldn't decide which was better.) I haven't really prepared for this trip; I'm not very excited or anxious. Maybe it's because I was just there 2 summers ago, or maybe I haven't done much thinking about it, since I've spent the last few months working my ass off in school. I suppose it's a combination of the two. Or, I'm just too indifferent about it. Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back in the States until July 1. I'll try to blog while I'm there...we'll see if it works out. There may not be many developments to speak of, but whatever. All of my posts regarding the trip will be entitled "Shanghai Calling". This is installment #1.
Until then, bonnes vacances!
1 comments:
Have fun in China!!
Maybe I'll watch Little Miss Sunshine after Batman Begins...
Post a Comment