Random info about today

I'm bored. Here's what I've been doing lately:
Reading A Northern Light.
Summer homework, particularly the Pre-Calc summer packet.
Listening to Coldplay's new album, which is pretty cool. I might post my own review if I get around to it. Favorite tracks: "Viva La Vida", "Violet Hill", "Death and All His Friends", "Cemeteries of London".
Listening to other music, mostly Josh Groban and Coldplay, as usual.
Eagerly awaiting The Dark Knight.
Watching Wimbledon. The Williams sisters, Venus and Serena, will play each other in the women's singles final on Saturday. Should be interesting.
Random song of the day (because I feel like posting one): "Amsterdam" by Coldplay from their album A Rush of Blood to the Head. It's a really pretty song about barely hanging on to life, something we all feel everyday. Gotta love Chris Martin's gentle vocals and piano. :)

Happy almost Fourth of July! You guys have any fun plans this weekend? I'm going to a 4th of July party on Saturday and my friend's grad party on Sunday (a bit late for grad parties, but oh well).

2 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Do you like A Northern Light?
I didn't really like it when I read it, but oh well.

Maria Sondule said...

I like the song.