I really need to mention this! The videos speak for themselves. And for those of you who already know about this, it wouldn't hurt to watch it again. =D
4 October 2008- The original incident
16 October 2008- Response, build-up?
18 October 2008- Hilarity ensues.
Btw, this week's episode was probably the best in a while, mainly due to the Mark Wahlberg cameo and Amy Poehler's Palin rap. Josh Brolin was a fantastic host, and for some reason, this week's material just felt like more of the top-notch "SNL-ness" we need right now. (I wrote a review about the current season so far for English, so I could elaborate on this topic, but I'm too lazy to do that right now...) I'm also enjoying the additional "Weekend Update Thursday" shows after "The Office".
Sorry for today's brief dispatch. It's been a busy week, and the next few weeks will be no different. In the meantime, I wish you all a pleasant week (if that's possible)!
4 comments:
LOL!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
Yes, I loved this week's SNL. Loved Amy Poehler's rap, she's so very talented. I also put up that Mark Wahlberg interview youtube clip on my blog :).
Good luck with school.
Oooo don't forget next week Coldplay and the Mad Men actor are gonna be on SNL :D.
Thanks! =) Yes, looking forward to Coldplay!
Yay, Coldplay! I'll have to watch this time.
Post a Comment