Happy Halloween!

A friend e-mailed me this picture entitled "Drunk Pumpkins". I have to say, it is pretty clever. I stopped trick or treating long before most kids, not b/c I didn't like it, but I moved around a lot during my prime childhood years. Also, I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. The candy is nice (who doesn't love a little extra sugar, despite the lack of nutrition??!), but I guess it's not my idea of a holiday. Or, I've just grown out of it.
On last night's Office episode, Jim was "Dave" for Halloween, in his typical Jim fashion. My newspaper teacher is a big Office fan, so he was inspired by Jim and decided to be "Dave" as well. =D That made me laugh. Anyway, have a great Halloween! Get lots of candy, and go scare some little kids! (Kidding about the last part, but a lot of people revel in doing that.)

3 comments:

Zany said...

hehehe your teacher is cool. The Office was amazing, so relevant. I like the picture, very clever.

Maria Sondule said...

Yeah, that's a cool pic.
I was kinda sad that the GOAL teachers didn't dress up, but oh well.

Anonymous said...

oh wow, that picture reminds me of when i was trick-or-treating, these two old guys were sitting on the steps watching the bowls of candy so that no one would steal all the candy at once, and they were drinking whiskey from shot glasses. i could smell it.. but i don't think the little kids knew what was going on.