Politicking: End of the Road

I was rereading some of my politically themed posts, and here's one I wrote in May.
It's interesting that even then, I was feeling the drag of the election. I don't know about you, but this political season/cycle has felt so elongated, especially including the primary feud. Of course, this may be due to my neutrality and the fact that I never really threw my support for any candidate. It's been extremely compelling though, to look at this from an undecided voter's perspective, which is what I would be if I were a couple years older and could vote on Tuesday. Unfortunately, this is has made me very apathetic and quite honestly, bored of it all. I've pretty much lost any real interest. But, it's weird to say that it's all coming to a close. I mean, I never thought the day would come. One thing is for sure: cable news will lose a large part of their viewership after next week.
Speaking of the telly (I love using British expressions!), "30 Rock" premieres tonight after "The Office"! Apparently, Liz gets started on her adoption process, and Megan Mullally ("Will & Grace") guest stars as the adoption agent. Sounds cool. And briefly, before I go study, I would like to wish a happy birthday to Zany! Hope you're having a joyful birthday, despite what you said the other day on your blog about feeling rather blue (although I understand why you feel that way). =D

4 comments:

Zany said...

awww....thanks so much. so sweet. thank you so much for the birthday wishes.

Maria Sondule said...

Habby B-day to Zany! How old are you now?

Zany said...

Thanks Maria =). I turned 24 yesterday.

30 Rock was really good. And so was the office. it was really funny how 3 people came dressed as the Joker :D.

changetheworld360 said...

You're welcome! Yeah, Creed, Kevin, and Dwight all had the Joker look going. my personal favorite: Jim as "Dave". So clever. =D